Friday, December 19, 2008

Believe in Yourself


You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss.

Confidence is preparation.
Everything else is beyond your control.
~Richard Kline

Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot.
~Truman Capote

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,
instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
~Veronica A. Shoffstall

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
~Karen Ravn

No comments:

Post a Comment